- $35.00 per night
- $30.00 per night with pre-registration
- $90.00 Thursday-Sunday with pre-registration
- $15.00 per night for Stock Truck/Tractor/ATV pullers with paid entry fee
- $10.00 per night for an extra car, limit 1 if room in your spot (1 vehicle included with above prices)
- Lot size is 20 x 40
- Portable toilets, recycling and sanitation services are provided. No hook-ups on site.
- Check-in is Thursday Sept 6th starting at 2:30pm
- Check-out is Sunday Sept 9th by 6:00pm
- Only permitted vehicles will be allowed in RV parking at ALL times.
They are available for check-ins, to locate sites and answer any questions. Please be courteous and cooperate fully with the Harvest Festival camp host. They are there to help make your stay pleasant and safe! They have the authority to evict person who violate the Harvest Festival rules.
- Please police your own area. We take pride in our grounds and the grounds we rent to put on the festival. Please dispose of all waste material in appropriate receptacles.
- Please no pets; as you will be enjoying your time at the festival and not spending time at your camp area.
- No fires will be allowed. This includes: campfires, charcoal grills, portable fire pits and other open flame devices. Propane stoves and grills are the only exceptions. Absolutely no fireworks.
- Food and Beverages – if you bring your own beverages confine them to the camping area. All food and beverages are to remain at your campsite. No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the event area.
- Quiet time will be midnight until 7am. Please be considerate of your neighbors and observe the established quiet time (no generators, loud music, etc.). Generator use is allowed outside of quiet time hours only if it doesn’t disturb other camping patrons. Festival management reserves the right to prohibit generator use at any time.
- Protect your belongings and lock up all valuable items. The Sublimity Harvest Festival and Anthony Hall will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damage of personal property of any kind.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Absolutely no unattended children at campsite at any time.
- No ATVs unless you are pulling them. If you’re pulling, only use to and from the pull.
- Absolutely no waste disposal anywhere on the Harvest Festival or Anthony Hall grounds. Pumping is an option through Best Pots.
- No camping in general parking area.
This is a family festival. Respect the privacy of others and their belongings. Please treat the festival grounds as your home because it will be for three or more days.
Sublimity Harvest Festival reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason without a refund. If you don’t leave, you are trespassing and one of the Marion County’s friendly deputies will escort you off the property.